To understand how local SEO works and how it can help your small business reach more local clients. We have put together list of questions for you to answer. In answering this questions, you will have a better understanding on how you local SEO strategy will pan out.
You can send your answers to our review center. Copy and paste questions on message area, then fill your answers in.
Here are 16 questions to get your started on your local SEO strategy. This evaluation will help us understand where you need to start and how to approach your local seo for better rankings and foot traffic to your location
- What Business name do you plan on using for your Google My Business page?
- Please specify what type of business address it is: office, store, home, virtual office, PO Box, etc?
- How do you conduct business with your customers?
- How long has your business been located at this address- Months, Years etc.?
- Business local phone number?
- Do you use this phone number for any other locations or businesses?
- What are former or alternate business names, addresses, and phone numbers for the location(s) you will like to update?
- Do you have a single website for your business? Please, list your other sites - if any.
- Any drastic drops in traffic or rankings in Google? Tell us more.
- Do you have a google my business page or access to your Google My Business page?
- What are 1-12 keywords or services for which you will like to rank for in Google? List them in no order.
- Any listings of your business on sites like Yellow Pages, Manta, Yelp etc.? How do you access them and can you manage them?
- How do you get your current customers? Specify campaign type - SEO, PPC, word of mouth.
- Can you set aside at least two hours per week so we can work together? (consultations and evaluations)
- What geographical area will you like to target?
- What Marketing business decisions keep you up?
Divine Tumenta is an entrepreneur and professional digital marketing expert who has worked in digital marketing for more than 8 years. He is currently founder and CEO of backlinkfy.com and a go to consultant for startups and small businesses in the USA.
More on local seo...