10 Things When Planning Any Digital Marketing Project
What do Startups, Small businesses and mid-size companies have in common?
They all need web traffic, not just any traffic - Traffic that converts clicks into visitors and in turn customers. With no doubt of your marketing strategy, digital marketing should be all you need to grow your business in this clutching and congested world of instant gratification.
The goal is to have a marketing strategy that works for the long term not in 2 weeks, 1 month or 1 year - you get the gist. To understand a few things, here;
When planning a Digital Marketing project you need to consider the many aspects involved to make a successful campaign. Digital marketing professionals will aim to look at your
campaigns separate aspects as a whole to ensure they all support each other in the marketing funnel.
Here are 10 better marketing strategies when planning your Digital Marketing Adventure;
1. A Good campaign will look at a few main aspects as a minimum which will include a professional web design built with a good structure on a reliable hosting as a starting block.
2. The next stage will involve looking into your market, who are they? What is required to engage them in your website and your products or services?
3. A strategic digital marketing company would then use this information to produce a strong keyword list on which the SEO aspect of your digital marketing project will be centralized around.
4. A strong integration of these chosen keywords would be needed and a fully concise SEO campaign will then need to be written. This will include planning for both directories and industry relevant links which will point traffic back to your site from across the web.
5. As you might know, link building is a very central point to planning and applying any digital marketing project, so this aspect needs to be carried out with extreme care and attention - to ensure that you build quality links over quantity.
6. Mass directory link submissions may sound like a easy quick route to that page 1 position but it often will result in sites being penalized and dumped in the face of the search engine and can ruin your project. Simple - DON'T DO IT. Instead focus on your niche high quality pr links that drive targeted traffic your way.
7. Once you have nailed your SEO planning and have a good variety of links, you need to look at how to plan and support this effort with social media and quality content creation to boost the general social media buzz around your company.
9. Boost your social media profiles and use these to your advantage to create a platform where you can manage your business reputation in the digital world without spending a fortune. Social media marketing is becoming more and more important over time, do not brush off as unnecessary - it will come back to bite you if you are serious about building a brand.
10. Keeping your work regular and consistent is essential if you want a quality campaign with quality results. Planning for a nice and frequent process over several months will bring about the kind of results that most startups, small and large business owners require.
After completing and implementing your powerful digital marketing strategy. You will need to Commit reviewing your digital marketing project plan every 6 months - Adjusting and upgrading your techniques and strategies while maintaining what works and eliminating the dead channels.
Industry changes constantly and can affect your business aims and goals - fluctuating your marketing efforts. This is just one aspect of getting started with digital marketing as there are other marketing channels - Video marketing, e-mail marketing, PPC marketing.
Any questions on how to achieve your goals and reach Pluto in digital marketing? Lets get you there today!