Top 7 Powerful Microsoft Excel Tricks Every User Needs To know
In order to process data, you'll need tools to get the right information needed to make informed decision. Working in an office or your own business, excel can be a very time saving tool. Now you can learn one excel trick every day and put them in to practice for your day to day work load.
This infograph covers 7 essential tricks to implement with Microsoft Excel:
1. Charting - How to make your charts look professional.
2. Conditional Formatting - Highlighting points of interest within data-sets.
3. Quick Analysis - Working with small data? you can speed up the process.
4. Autofill - Save time with your data, this helps to remove the need for manually enter rows of data.
5. Power View - Used for data exploration, analyzing and creating large data-sets for presentation ready reports.
6. Pivot Tables - Quickly summarize large amounts of data in lists and tables.
7. VLookup - Collate data, bring sheets together, create reports and summaries faster.