When looking for ideas, most people do quick searches for products or services they can buy. Having a strong web presence is necessary if you want to remain competitive in a modern world of instant gratification. One way to get some help in this arena is by hiring an Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant.
Here are the top ways that the assistant can help customers find you right when they need you: An Internet marketing virtual assistant can provide a huge boost to your online presence.
In fact, Internet Marketing Assistants specialize in marketing and increasing the online presence of businesses and entrepreneurs. Most people do quick searches when they’re looking to buy a service or product as well as when they are looking for an expert or specialist.
This means that having a strong web presence is necessary, if you want to remain competitive online. When an Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant helps increase your online popularity, it is very likely to also increase your bottom line and client base.
Here are the top ways an Internet Marketing Assistant can help customers find you right when they need you:
1. Content Syndication: By having content syndication of articles on your website, the material you worked so hard to create and cultivate is made available to a block of other websites that can help promote you and your message.
An assistant can create web feeds from your site, blog, or social media page so that your fans, supporters, and potential customers can read a summary of the work and view the most recently created content.
2. Video Marketing: Your Internet marketing virtual assistant can also help with Video Marketing, a practice that can definitely give you an edge. Not all companies invest in this level of promotion, but it is a smart choice if you want to reach customers who remember what they see.
Your assistant will likely combine a variety of aesthetic tools to create promotional videos with clear, specific goals. From visual tools to conceptual art to music videos, you can work with the marketing professional to bring your creativity and ideas to fruition for your business promotion.
3. Social Networking: Most people are good with some aspects of social media, but it’s hard to be consistent on a daily basis with everything happening in this space.
Even professional writers can benefit from an Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant taking the helm to engage your audience, provide the most effective call- to-action, and acquire new followers and fans.
4. Search Engine Optimization: This is where the ball rolls, an Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant can even help with Search Engine Optimization improvements. After assessing your website and business structure, an assistant will make a search optimization plan with targeted keywords and quality content to help improve your website stands in search engines.
5. Email Newsletter: Do not underestimate the power that an email newsletter can provide. An Internet Marketing Assistant uses their marketing expertise to craft engaging, well written, and entertaining newsletters that also include a primary call-to-action.
6. Web Site Optimization: Optimization of your website has a lot of components than traditional SEO practices. An assistant will tweak your site to make it easy for your visitors to find what they need (better navigation linking).
You want prospects to be able to navigate your site without really thinking about it. If someone has to do a thorough search just to get find a contact form, they might probably not want to ask a question that could lead to closing a deal or making a sale.
7. Webinars: Sometimes called web conferencing, allows people to interact in real time for conferences and meetings regardless of their location. Depending on the webinar platform and functionalities, text messaging and video chat technologies can be utilized simultaneously.
An Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant can create, plan, and coordinate webinars for you to host with colleagues, potential customers, associates, or even clients in your database.
If you want your business to remain competitive in today’s marketplace, adding an Internet marketing virtual assistant to your team will help you get found online and increase your profits.
Thinking about getting your business rolling with an Internet Virtual Marketing Assistant? Fill out this form below and one of our professional assistants will be in touch.