Paid Search Campaign Setup
Our PPC advertising service provides any startup or small business the perfect opportunity to get a share of targeted paid search engine queries. Paid search has becoming increasingly crowded and competitive depending on your industry. In order to maximize results, you need insightful data analysis skills and continual performance-based testing to improve your PPC campaigns in today's advertising.
PPC Management Services
- Dedicated account manager
- Website Landing Page consulting
- On-going development strategies
- Optimizing for higher CTR
- In-depth pay per click analysis and report
- Boost volume and reduce spending
- On-going conversion tracking
- On-going ad copy and analysis
- Increasing conversion
PPC Help? Lets talk today!
PPC Campaign Client Case Study
PPC Management Service for Google Adwords - Setup Process
(Account Setup 1 to 3 Business Days)
Our in-house PPC Expert will take steps to learn about your business in order to create the most cost effective PPC campaign specific to your niche. Analyze your competition Ad campaigns to see how they are performing and what keywords are being targeted.
(Initial Account Management 4 weeks)
We do a complete analysis of your best-performing ad groups within PPC campaign and allocate funds to groups that are performing well. After collecting data, we proceed to A/B testing and see which Ads are performing and have conversions.
(PPC Consultant Manages Account)
Your campaign is now receiving targeted traffic and you see the flow in your analytics tool, but this doesn’t mean that our service is done.
PPC Advertising - including the following:
- No Setup fees
- Dedicated account specialist
- New Customers
- Better search rankings
- Weekly report tracking
- More page engagement
- High conversion
We Optimize and Manage
- PPC Campaign Audits
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Display Network Advertising
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Google Re-marketing (Retargeting)
- Search Network Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Pinterest Ads
- StumbleUpon – Paid
Return on Investment (ROI)
- PPC Copy writing – Effective & Catchy copies that convert
- Bidding strategy - budget allocation
- Bid Management – Least and most competitive keywords
- Strategic keyword recommendations
- Extensive Keyword Analysis
- ROI Rate Reports – Detailed CTR, traffic & ROI reports
- Re-marketing after data volume
- Performance Reports and adjustments
- Campaign upgrades
Pay Per Click Formulas To Keep In Mind
CPM: The CPM stands for cost per thousand impressions. is the rate to be charged or paid for every 1,000 times an advertisement is displayed. It is widely used to set pricing for banner ads.
The formula for calculating CPM based on CTR and CPC is:
CPM = 1000 × CTR × CPC
CTR: The page click through rate (CTR) is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of page views.
The formula for calculating CTR based on CPM and CPC is:
CTR = CPM / (1000 × CPC)
CPC: The cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad.
The formula for calculating CPC based on CTR and CPM is:
CPC = CPM / (1000 × CTR)
Backlinkfy creates your PPC campaigns from setup to implementation. We build your entire PPC marketing campaigns and measure performance weekly, focusing on ROI.